Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Doing It For Yourself Just A Little More

I came across this via a friend on Facebook back in December, 30 Things To Stop Doing To Yourself. I love the simplicity and the obviousness of each one on the list, but know that I do every single one of those things to myself from time to time. I'm betting you do too. We are just so good at sabotaging our own happiness.

I decided that I would contemplate, focus on and try to really implement each one as I went for each day of January. We really can be our own worst enemy at times and we don't always treat ourselves the way we would a loved one so it's good to make a conscious decision to improve our relationship with ourselves. Hand in hand with things we should stop doing, are the things we should and here they are too. Try it, you know you're worth it.

The Dreadess xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm guilty, but I'm trying to make amends....thanks for this E xx

    ReplyDelete