Saturday, 7 July 2012

Summer Moon Lodge

The Summer Moon Lodge last weekend was wonderful, even if I do say so myself. Certainly not me though, not buy a long shot. It was wonderful because I get to sit and share in a lovely circle of friendship and open hearted femininity. The women who turn up are amazing, all of us ordinary in our uniqueness, all friggin' awesome in our everydayness, all ready to offer our little bit of wonderfulness, our wisdom, our knowledge, our gifts, our talents, our art and our heart, to the whole and the magick just happens. The roundhouse, I have to say, is the perfect setting for such magick to happen. The sacred circle ... a doorway to spirit.


Here is what my dear friend Elaine, who made the yummiest biscuits for the evening, had to say about it on her fab blog.

I too am looking forward to the Autumn Moon Lodge ... playing with the Enchantress then we are ... lots of dancing and drumming in store. Fancy joining us ... we'd love to have you. Here's my web page for more info.

The Dreadess xx

1 comment:

  1. The magic of women, and the power of circles = an awesome combination. So looking forward to the next one x

    ReplyDelete